Sports betting: the right way, the very way (1)

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

Sports betting: the right way, the very way (1)

Post by Bookmaker »

I drank too much today, and my head was a little dizzy. I want to sleep but can’t sleep, my head hurts, and it’s okay, just write something, I hope someone can understand it, there will be concrete and abstract, if there is something you can’t understand, it should not belong to My fault. I used to write nonsense before, but this time I want to write something meaningful. First of all, I cannot be classified as a gambler, because there is no gambler in me. However, it is true that I rely on football for a living, but it seems that I really can't do anything else. So let me talk about football and football-related stuff.

This time the writing will be a bit long, so I will write it in several times, because some of them are not related or related.

First share a part of the text that I wrote before and only shared among friends:

(The following is the original document)

Seven Summary of Jin Shaoyi's 2007 Moves

Today, I found some records of the original location while sorting out the information. Today, the major laws recorded at that time are summarized and published for your reference.

Summary 1: The Rule of 757

Explanation: The game progressed for about 75 minutes, the total number of goals scored in the game was exactly 6, and the probability of the 7th goal was 90%.

Conclusion 2: The law of equal half

Explanation: Before the game, the half set is even, and the half set is still tied 75 minutes after the start of the game. The upper set is full of water, and the probability of having the next goal is 75%.

Summary 3: The rule of goal in the first half of the tie

Explanation: It was always a tie during the walk, and the probability of scoring in the first half was 75%

Conclusion four:

Explanation: The pre-match handicap is one goal or more, and the first half of the standard set in Macau is 1.90 and above, and the home team will die.

Conclusion five:

Interpretation: The pre-match handicap is hemisphere and above, and the standard price of the first half in Macau is between 2.25-2.32.

Summary six:

Interpretation: The pre-match handicap is half a set, and the first half of the standard set in Macau is less than 2.05.

Conclusion 7: The Law of Tie Hands

Explanation: After 70 minutes of the game, if the game is tied, the water level of one team is continuously and steadily lower than 0.79. If there is a goal behind, the probability of the low-water team being scored is 80% (if there is no goal, this rule invalid)

(The above is the original document)

Now let me explain: Most of the above conclusions are drawn by myself in actual combat. If someone says that you also know it, it is not surprising. Everyone can summarize the rules.

Most of the above summaries are still valid to this day, and you are welcome to take your seat. This summary is old, and I don't want to revise it now.

I will post another text written by myself in March 2012. It may be a bit abstract, but it is very interesting.

(The following is the original document)

Say a few things to pay attention to

1. Regarding the Macau crossover issue, the Macau crossover is a very abstract concept, but the reference value is very high, and I will pay attention to it many times.

A very classic example is a certain round of the Bundesliga last year. At that time, three games crossed, one 3, one 1 and one 0. The game process at that time was always changing the score around this crossover. The same situation in which the three Bundesliga games crossed was the same as the previous year. The Bundesliga also appeared once, and the final result was also a 3, a 1 and a 0. I remember it very clearly.

Then let’s talk about the recent crossovers. Last week, the crossover between Udinese and Bologna was not a standard one, so I made it very clear at the time that the two games crossed and the results were different, but the line may not be the same. One up and down, Udinese started the game first and ended at 0:0. After a decimal, Bologna kicked off, half a set, intervened, and finally won 1:0. confirmed the crossover conclusion.
Yesterday Saturday, Fulham and Wolves crossed, different results, Macau went up and down, and finally Aston Villa 1:0, the set; Wolves 0:2 to the set. Confirm the cross conclusion.

This Sunday, Atlanta and Catania crossed, Macau went up and down, and finally Atlanta placed 1:1; Catania placed 1:0. Confirm the cross conclusion.

Finally, let's talk about the actual meaning and function of the Macau crossover. It is obvious that the Macau crossover plays a very strong role in the football lottery, especially the football lottery filtering can reduce a lot of useless bets.

In actual football, if the crossed matches are held in different time periods, the results of the following matches can be predicted based on the results of the previous matches. Even if the games start at the same time slot, you can place live bets by imagining the odds of each game based on the score of the game.

2. An overview of the football industry

In football, you have to admit, football can make money, and if you don't believe you can make money, you can never make money. However, this is the essence of the football industry. It is always a small number of people who make money. I don’t know if it is you, but I suggest that you don’t get lucky that you must be the part of people who make money. The right mindset is to always be prepared to lose.

Written by Jin Shaoyi (original article by Tonglequn), at 23:00 on March 12, 2012 in Guangzhou

(The above is the original document)

I wrote this first today, I hope someone will understand.