Sports Betting Discussion Tennis, Table Tennis Betting

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

Sports Betting Discussion Tennis, Table Tennis Betting

Post by Bookmaker »

Tennis and table tennis live betting has the characteristics of fast speed, high odds and great chance.

Sometimes I buy football and play more than 10 games, and I can't catch a high payout of more than 3.50.

I think small stakers play football instead of tennis and table tennis. Generally not black heart, the probability of winning small money is still very large.

For example, in tennis, I am optimistic about the odds of about 1.3 on a certain game, and plan to invest 500 yuan. Generally, I buy 100 yuan in the first round and wait until the game starts. If it is a serving game in the lower set, and the lower set leads in the first serving game, the water level in the upper set will definitely rise at this time. At this time, I put in another 100 yuan.

The remaining three hundred yuan is to play the ball, and I usually buy whether the ball is 40 to 40 and whether it is broken.

To buy 40 to 40, I recommend starting at 50 yuan and betting in 2 rounds. After 2 hits in a row, wait for a 40 to 40 game, if it is a serving game in the upper plate, then buy a 40 to 40 game. If you want to catch a high payout, it is recommended to wait for 4 rounds after a 40 to 40, and then chase it.

As for table tennis, it is more accidental, I only buy more than 2.5 high odds.