Sports Betting: How to Get Big with Small at BET365

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

Post by Bookmaker »

I have to say that BET365 is a sexy woman, you can't stop, but it will definitely hurt your body.

Throughout the years of ups and downs, the time period when I can win money in 365 is basically when there are fewer games, and I only pay attention to one or a few games, rather than sweeping the market.

For a D-level and C-level player, when the bet is not large, he can still control himself. It often happens that it is easy to play B or even A, but after 1 or 2 hands, he often returns to before liberation.

The reasons are roughly as follows:

1. It's the money you win anyway, so you're careless, and every bet is bigger.

2. I got into a fight. I chased too many hands and got all killed.

3. With the idea of ​​fighting for a while, I want to get rich all of a sudden

But the purpose is to win more money with less capital

Here I will talk about a few ways I use in BET365 in a small and broad way: (If you are interested, you can discuss it together)

First of all, we have to admit that in terms of the degree of certainty in many games, it is indeed not as good as the dealer.

Second, they have the initiative, they have the right to make rules

Our advantages are: we can choose to bet or not, how much to bet, can choose the direction of the bet, and choose how to play under the rules they give

One of the ways: play the extra line (of course I only play the big ball)

Requirements, you have a high degree of grasp of the game, and sometimes you know that a certain team is going to win, or to score a big goal

For example: Wolfsburg's home ground in the Bundesliga, or Werder Bremen, Japan's Osaka Sakura, or the Dutch league, etc., are all super-ball games.

If the mainstream market is 2.75, the 3.5 conference will have 3.00---3.75, and the 4.25 will be more than 5 times.

Because this kind of game rarely ends with 3 goals

However, I prefer the tandem with the additional handicap

The second way: a kind of string pass similar to sweeping the disk

I usually choose 10 games, play 4 strings of one, each bet is 2 yuan, 210 bets, 420 yuan, I have not hit all, at most 9 games

Generally, there is no loss in 6 games, about 1,000 in 7 games, 1,800 in 8 games, and more than 3,000 in 9 games.

Method 3: Double down on the ground to chase the ball

This kind of premise must ensure that the previous bet has been correct

Here, we can discuss, communicate, work together, make progress together, and make a little money about the method of gambling.

A small bet is good, a big bet hurts the body

Yesterday, I saved 5C. At BET365, I caught a good shot. Arau 3:5 youngsters. Among them, the 7.5 was 25 times larger, and 5C became 5B all of a sudden.