Sports betting is big with small bets, and small bets are happy (talk about your betting experience)

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

Sports betting is big with small bets, and small bets are happy (talk about your betting experience)

Post by Bookmaker »

First of all, my method is suitable for small players. There are no generals who are always victorious. If you want to get a share in gambling, you must hone your mentality. Make it to the point where you can afford to lose. Why do you want to be able to lose, because people are very cautious when they are big, and when the big black is coming, there is often a feeling that they want to get back immediately, and this feeling is that they cannot afford to lose. realm. People can not escape from doing wrong? Besides, you and I are ordinary grass people? Therefore, if you want to control your own mentality, firstly, you have to go through long-term training, and secondly, you have to do a good job in allocating chips. My practical experience is: Assuming that I have a principal of 1,000 yuan (spare money, not living expenses), I will only transfer 50 yuan to the gaming company each time, that is, the amount of each transfer is 1/20 of the total principal; The second step, the question of how to bet, according to your state, if you won the first game, even Ben Galli bet on the second game, and then repeat the above betting method, I usually turn the principal of 50 yuan to 200 yuan Or 500,600 yuan to withdraw once, leaving 3,5 ten yuan for the next round of betting. Of course, I will occasionally make a heavy bet if there is a particularly strong bet, usually 70% to 80% of the total amount, but I rarely make heavy bets. If you lose 5% of your bet, it will have little effect on your mentality. Even if you flip to 3,400 yuan, you won't have much regret if you miss it occasionally, because that's only 5% of your bet.

In addition, in fact, everyone has their own lucky cycle. If you can find your own lucky cycle, it will be even better. Regarding this point, you can use the Zhouyi gossip of our ancestors to test it for yourself. Believe it or not, I believe it anyway. Bet less or not bet when luck is low; bet normally when good luck comes. People talk about luck, but most people haven't realized it, or realized it, and think it's an idealistic thing. It is not idealism, it is not the words that have the final say, but the practice in real life. The theory of Chinese medicine in our country has never departed from the Yin-Yang theory of Zhouyi, so that the Western philosophy's point of view on the contradictions of the world is also taught by the classical philosophy of our country.

Although my method can't make you rich, if you use it properly, you can be more than moderately prosperous. At least that's the case with me, I don't know how you play gambling. Write it down for the reference of the rookie in the color market. Of course, there are many paths to success, but I think this path is more suitable for small-capital players to survive for a long time. I don't know if other old players have other methods for reference?

The above only refers to sports betting, online entertainment betting will not be touched.