Opening two accounts with the same IP at the esball E Expo resulted in account bans

Bookmaker

Opening two accounts with the same IP at the esball E Expo resulted in account bans

Post by Bookmaker »

Are you an esball E expo boy? I tried opening two accounts with the same IP to play, but fortunately nothing happened.

Yes, this matter is not clear, I also asked a customer service that caused the PT platform, the reply is generally fine, the main deposit and withdrawal account must not open two. The IP will not be so strict, if any player registers in an Internet café and does not know that the machine has been registered, then it is not confused and blocked. If the website really grasps this aspect, you can consider changing one. Sorry, I have already reported this matter to the company, it is that there are duplicate accounts under your IP. E Expo has strict regulations in this regard, the same IP has duplicate accounts, the account will be frozen, and if you open an account under which agent, all the profits of this agent this month are cleared to zero, I hope that the brothers of the big winner every day will support and cooperate more, if you like ESBALL, love it, without your big driving company can not survive and develop, trouble you to come alone next time, you will win more~ If you still have any doubts, you can also consult online customer service.

It is the company found that you have two accounts under the same IP, different accounts, the same password, and the same phone, so that according to the company's members with the same IP, only one account can be closed. The money you deposited has been fully refunded, and the company will not eat you a single point. Here's another reminder to brothers must not open two accounts in E Expo ESBALL under the same IP, the company's current discount is very strong, so I am very concerned about this aspect of the review. Through the opening of the account, I will try my best to protect your interests, players are really not easy E Expo ~ ESBALL is an international large company is trustworthy. I have already reflected my opinions in this regard to the superiors of the company, and I hope that the company's system will become more and more rational and humane.

As long as there are two accounts with the same IP, one will be closed, if there is a deposit will be returned in full, thank you for your criticism, with an enthusiastic player like you, esball E Expo is difficult to do better and better.

I believe that players are unintentional, and it is understandable that they will be anxious when they can't open the money number they deposited. We have also been working hard to serve our valued members and believe in ESBALL E.