Bookmakers also play scratch paint, one-boot death traps and other discussions

Bookmaker

Bookmakers also play scratch paint, one-boot death traps and other discussions

Post by Bookmaker »

Bookmakers also play scratch lottery

The other day, a colleague of mine bought a scratch color for 10 yuan. Then I didn't witness the winning process, and it was the same as hanging out of the prize area, and then it was directly popular on Weibo. One hundred thousand, let me envy and envy and hate! Why didn't I buy that one at the time! Then the person shows off in all sorts of ways. Even more coincidentally, scratch lottery was also seen in Dafabet Poker. It's interesting, although there are not 100,000, but there are also IPADS, tournament tickets, T-shirts, you can try your luck with this anyway!

Inadvertently, another death trap is bypassed

Before lunch, I saw a boot card jump four as soon as it came out, after a few 2 consecutive 3 consecutive jumps, I started 7 jumps, 7 jumps without pause and directly came another 8 jumps, and the next 8 jumps I followed three and broke.

At this time, I think the back should not have jumped, shuffle how can there be such an evil door to wash, the back is estimated to be at most two jumps and three jumps intermittently, so I played three times to buy the cable and did not jump, red three times.

If you're hungry, let's go eat first. Walking away for a while and looking over, it was exactly from where I was last red, and I had already jumped for the eighth time.