Hearsay: Players risk death to reveal Kenno's cheating method

Bookmaker

Hearsay: Players risk death to reveal Kenno's cheating method

Post by Bookmaker »

The following statements are from bettors only, unsubstantiated and for informational purposes only:

Many people thought that the official lottery would not be fake [at first I thought so], but then I met a professional and learned that it turned out to be something that eats people and does not spit bones!

Cheating principle: happy color, digital color, time color! Bookmakers are directly connected to the official, and then the official website computer program directly judges the profit value and opens the result, if you play for a long time, you must be locked by the program to hunt profit and official share. Know what the so-called official means, do you know? is a gaming platform exclusively for bookmakers.

Know Happy Beijing 8? Where did Beijing Happy 8 buy the gaming platform from? are all provided by the platform [such as EA, PT], do you think about why the lottery results of the bookmaker can be synchronized with the official website You know, wake up without you?

I think I first approached online gambling when I started playing keno. For more than three years, most of the losses have been on this. In fact, I believe that long-term playing has this feeling, that is, it is quite evil, and almost all when you play crazy, without exception, you are losing. Once is good to explain, every time this is really unreasonable. Almost when you buy it it doesn't come out, you stop and come. Too many times. I still think so, if the Beijing happy lottery managers play privately, it will not earn death? Zhuang is not stupid.

Finally, it's that sentence. Little play with sports. I really want to bet on playing mahjong or going straight to Macau. Stop doing anything other than sports online.