Player Betting Exchange: Credit Card Gaming About Domestic Finance and Justice

Bookmaker

Player Betting Exchange: Credit Card Gaming About Domestic Finance and Justice

Post by Bookmaker »

I just saw Xiao Zhu talking about using credit cards for online gambling, and I thought of those compatriots who were burdened with card debts. I feel really pitiful as a Celestial Empire person. I don't know anything else, Taiwan I know very well. If you owe a credit card, you can freeze the auction of your property without initiating judicial proceedings. But if you have nothing. Then ZF pays for you. Then you lose credit, you can't get a card, you can't get a loan. There is absolutely no criminal law imprisonment. The explanation is simple, money is exchanged for credit. If I don't pay back, I have lost my credit, do you want me to lose my freedom?

Many of them are not what I want to do, but your bank chases and begs you to do it. My friend owes NT$30 million and the house is sold again. Now he is always wandering around the country. Nothing, the credit card is gone. Use a domestic industrial and commercial bank savings card.

Remember the guy who had a problem with the ATM itself and was sentenced to death for withdrawing more money? It has also appeared in the United Kingdom and Canada. But it's all ZF who pays. It is said that the Celestial Empire has no human rights, and they may not feel it. But when you go abroad, you know what human rights are. What kind of rights and interests can you enjoy as a taxpayer?

I used to work for a company, and various banks asked me to apply for a card, but I never did it, because I didn't think it represented anything, only earned high revolving interest. Where is there a good thing to lend you money for nothing. Why make yourself so passive.