The encounter of players in Xinli, the mooncake gate incident, reflects the contradiction between bookmakers and players

Bookmaker

The encounter of players in Xinli, the mooncake gate incident, reflects the contradiction between bookmakers and players

Post by Bookmaker »

Xinli has always been a very good company in my impression, they deposit and withdraw in a timely manner, and there are many activities, all of which are very good. Recently, I remember participating in a campaign where they bet 100 get 100 free and sports group buying, but unfortunately, I basically didn't make a penny in these activities, of course, this can only be my own level.

Mid-Autumn Festival, they launched the activity of giving away 118 as long as they withdraw, saw it early, deposited on the evening of the 11th, and were ready to withdraw at 10 o'clock the next morning, unfortunately, they were tragically cleared. It was not until the evening that I had time to continue playing, and finally I played enough turnover withdrawal 207, and the money was withdrawn at 8 pm, and it arrived at 1 o'clock in the morning, how much was withdrawn, and I didn't see the dividend.

So I went to consult customer service. It was this customer service called Dana that made me disappointed in Xinli. Above. He treated me coldly from beginning to end, as if he treated me like a criminal suspect.

There is no way, sleep, this morning I found their online customer service and asked for a QQ number to complain about customer service, but until I posted, I didn't add me.

In the end, I couldn't hold back, or found their online customer service to talk about the whole thing, this customer service called Bella is a very good MM, she is ruthless and gentle, and finally told me that it was because the IP that my account logged in on August 30 had logged in to other accounts. To be honest, I don't have the slightest impression, everyone often visits the forum, playing this, switching IP is not an impossible thing, so I did not doubt the truth of this matter.

The last thing I want to discuss is that there is indeed an irreconcilable contradiction between bonus hunters and bookmakers, but bookmakers clearly make mistakes in distinguishing between regular players and bonus hunters. Just by logging in once and using an IP that has not bet on it, does not give me the bonus I should give? And when I first found the customer service to reflect, the customer service obviously treated me as a suspect, it was 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning, don't say that it was too busy to pay attention to me.

After this incident, I don't think I will play in Xinli anymore, because no matter what activity you participate in in the future, you will say that you have logged in to an IP on any day and day, and that IP has logged in to other accounts, so you are a multi-account player.

Ay...... A good activity, the dividends that should be obtained are not obtained, it makes a stomach angry, and the matter can only be stopped in the end. I can only leave Xiaoxin.

Finally, I want to say to everyone, when you log in, especially some friends who occasionally use VPNs, you must be careful, if you encounter something like me again, you can only leave the scene.