Players miss CP International's previous sports platform

Bookmaker

Players miss CP International's previous sports platform

Post by Bookmaker »

Recently, the Ruifeng international sports platform has been replaced by the Sabah platform, and many players think that the original sports platform of Ruifeng is very distinctive, and after changing to Sabah, it does not have the original advantages, but it brings the shortcomings of slow speed and page cards in Sabah. It is impossible to tell the difference between the good and the bad, and the big winner every day brings you the player's discussion for reference:

I really miss Ruifeng Magazine's previous sports platform, now changed to Sabah, except for slow speed, page cards, there are no features. Is the use of Sabah a symbol of superiority? How others use Sabah, he has to use it too. Good their autonomous system.
Ruifeng does not change back to the original platform, will never go to deposit, in fact, the biggest advantage of that page is mixed string and European loss, 188 also has this feature, but 188 minimum withdrawal is 500, too ruthless!
The original data of Ruifeng receiving the crown is actually very good, although there are many events in Sabah now, many non-mainstream gameplay methods are not played.
This afternoon, I went to the crown to take a look, it turned out that the crown also made a new system, and many pages imitated Sabah. And some improvements have been made, and those days of collecting data for a living are sad in the future. Ruifeng may feel that collecting one that imitates Sabah is better to use Sabah directly.
Personally, I think the independent platform is very good, why do you stick a foot in Sabah.
With Sabah, the European loss is low, although the market is high, but the more people bet on the market, the more they lose, so the profit of Sabah or Richful is better, but it is not good for me.