Sports betting algorithm about half-lose and half-win

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

Sports betting algorithm about half-lose and half-win

Post by Bookmaker »

These days, I see the question about losing half and winning half. Let me tell my friends who are new to the series. Serial veterans don't have to read it.

Losing half and winning half in a single game are very easy to calculate. Losing half means losing half of the principal. If you buy 100 yuan above 2.25, it means more than 2 goals/2.5 goals. If you only score 2 goals, it means you lose half. . Get your $50 back. If you buy less than 2.25 goals and score 2 goals, you will win half. The stake remains the same and the odds are halved. If the odds are 0.9 then only 0.45 is left. (This is the Hong Kong market, a series of European losses)

The series of words seems relatively complicated, but the idea is right, in fact, it is very easy to calculate. If the settlement is really wrong for you, it will be sad if you can't see it.

Let’s talk about the half-win algorithm first. Since the series of odds use all European odds, including their own odds, they must be a few o’clock. Are you missing. So the series only involves European compensation. OK, then if 4 sets of one, one is a half-win, and the other three odds remain unchanged, the half-win odds will be halved, if 1.8 becomes 1.4. 2.0 becomes 1.5, and then multiplies it with the other and then multiplies the principal. The algorithm for winning half the odds is to add 1 to the odds, and then divide by 2. For example, 1.8 then (1.8+1)/2=1.4. In fact, it is obvious that winning half is not the actual bonus, only half winning , actually more than half.

Let’s talk about the headache of losing half of the money. First of all, it is clear that the lost half is the principal. This is bad. Losing half of the principal is actually very unlucky. Yes, if it is still 100 yuan in 4 tandems, and if you lose half of a game, then first turn the principal of 100 yuan into 50 yuan, and then use 50 yuan to multiply the odds of the other 3 games, the odds of losing half of this game are already No longer exists, because it has cost you 50 yuan. It's easy to understand if you compare it to a single-game losing half. What if 4 strings of 100 yuan lose half in 2 games? Of course, it is 100 divided by 2=50, 50 divided by 2=25. There is only a principal of 25 yuan, and then 25 is used to multiply the odds of the other 2 games. It is also easy to see that if you lose half of a game, you will lose more than half of the winnings. If the odds are normal, you will lose almost three-quarters of the winnings, so it is good to lose half of the winnings in the small string!

I hope my simple language can make friends who have just come into contact with the series to understand. The main purpose is that if the bookmaker makes a mistake, we can easily see it and we won't suffer any losses~