On the Harm of Negative Chase of Rolling Balls

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

On the Harm of Negative Chase of Rolling Balls

Post by Bookmaker »

I seldom play runaway and boules because I have suffered from them

But today I did break my precept, and I fell a lot. Today I was going to go out to play, but it was pouring rain, so I had to stay at home and play gambling

There are no games in the morning, only two NBA games, Pacers vs Magic and Thunder vs Mavericks

As soon as I got up, I watched the Pacers' game. The Pacers kept falling behind, and decisively went to the Pacers' ground to give 2.5 points. As a result, the Pacers played very well in the second half.

But the last moment came. Granger, this rotten guy, failed to make free throws, failed to shoot, and made mistakes in walking. The good situation was destroyed, and he lost the game.

In the next game, I hope to recover the loss, but I'm actually quite calm. I didn't make bets before the game, I watched the live broadcast, and waited until Harden played. Durant played very badly in the first half, and his shooting percentage was that low.

I went to the Thunder in the second quarter, and then saw that Durant played such a poor first half and the team was only 3 points away. In the third quarter, the Thunder made up for 3 points. The next game was really speechless. It’s still a last-minute crash, although it’s a lore, but my bet is still winning and losing, and the funds on one of my numbers are emptied directly)

It seems that the bocce ball is really dangerous, what do you think?

Player: Yes, a favored team will continue to favor its bet when the market allows, and sometimes raise it, so if it loses, it will lose more than half of its funds, which is quite tragic!

Player: I also chased after it! It used to be chasing away the ball! ! How miserable! After the odds were adjusted, they continued to chase the two teams without scoring, and then scored again and chased again.

Player: It's easy to lose if you chase everything, it's better to be casual

Player: Personal feeling.. Playing off the ground.. You should not trust the performance of the players on the court. It depends on the pre-match set and the off-the-ground set.

Player: Don't watch the live broadcast of the game after betting, so it is easy to clear the position.

Player: Don’t chase after any game, because chase is against the rules

Player: You still need to pay attention to the handicap and the water level when playing away, because the dealer's trader is more thorough than you.

Player: It's better to follow the banker's idea, the trader sees it more accurate than us.

Player: There are also many situations of reversal on the basketball court.

Player: Sometimes it's just one point short of a big goal or a win, it's really good X... how do you calculate it~

Player: Many of my friends started their lives on the boules, but many people died on the boules. . . I also died on the puck. .

Player: It is very difficult to play basketball, and the water level of the handicap is very different.