Sports betting talks about the experience of playing colluding with Xiaobo

Betting Baccarat Happy Lottery Sports Betting Roulette Blackjack Strategy Slot Machine Texas Hold'em Strategy Tips Strategy
Bookmaker

Sports betting talks about the experience of playing colluding with Xiaobo

Post by Bookmaker »

Gambling, the pursuit is to be small and big, that is, "saw a big tree with a small knife", and sports collusion is undoubtedly the best choice.

I have been playing the cross-play for more than a year, with a slight surplus, and the experience is as follows:

1. Sessions. 3-8 games are appropriate. The more games, the higher the risk. The highest one I have ever played is 9 series 1 (12 series 1 draw and 3 games).

I also bought a few games a week with more than 15 strings, but never won (more than 2 games were wrong, and tens of yuan was also money).

2. Amount. More than 5 strings are generally enough for tens of yuan, and 3 strings and 4 strings should not exceed 100 yuan.

3. Time. There are many games on weekends and weekends, which is the best time to play tandem.

4. Play. Of course wins and losses and size. The victory and defeat of the teams with great differences in strength are clear at a glance, but it is a headache for the ball.

Teams with similar strengths are unpredictable, how do you bet? So I play more big and small, and less about winning and losing.

5. Reference. Of course, those who are not professional players can only refer to the opinions of experts. After reading the analysis of several players, they will have a little idea in their hearts.

The recent performance of the two sides, the history of the war, the suspension of the game, etc. are all important references.

I wish the brothers victory!