A question worth exploring: Why do you build trust in online poker platforms?

Bookmaker

A question worth exploring: Why do you build trust in online poker platforms?

Post by Bookmaker »

In the 7 years of knowing poker, I have been in contact with at least 20 poker rooms, large and small, and I have seen a basket of strange things, and only PokerStars have always maintained complete trust. However, since Black Friday, the poker stars family has been the largest, and I and the professional players around me have been experiencing strange things there in recent months, and my only ones have begun to wonder.

What I want to ask is, taking PokerStars as an example, how did everyone develop trust in a poker room in the first place, and here are a few options:

1. Follow the flow, everyone fights 2
. Play a period to try, unfair don't play 3
. Look at the size of the company, the big one is always better
4. See if he has been verified
by the algorithm randomness of international organizations 5. Hit everything.
6. Open the card score, you can use the software to test
a large number of 7. Forget him, anyway, just play!

Please participate enthusiastically, it is also of reference for us to choose a poker room!

To sum up, you play on PokerStars, and the judgment of fairness is:

1. Look at the customer occupancy, company size, client fineness, simply put, look at the decoration 2. With the more pink veteran players go, or follow the flow
3. Whether there are relevant certificates
4. Don't care about it, or purely judge according to the
sixth sense

Please answer according to this, he is too messy, and in the end the mess does not know what the reason is

Supplement: Add one, the poker room with many fish is loved by everyone

I mainly play small STT, so far this year I have played 1700 games on PokerStars, basically no profit, EV deviation 150 buys, 150! Lean, but also found that several SNG are owed 100+ BI ev this year. So I'm also a little uneasy

It doesn't matter about trust, if it can make a profit, it will continue, and if it loses, it will be abandoned. There is no absolute fairness, only relative justice. The strategy of poker software is almost to give you a lollipop to keep adding to it, but never give you an honest meal.

Prerequisites for choosing an established online poker room:

1. No matter how many fish there are, the primary concern is the security of funds and whether the access is fast and convenient, which needs to be verified from other players.

2, then there are many people, there are many choices of game methods to play, the poker room has a large brand, many activities, a good network, and will not be dropped (FullTiltPoker used to be like this, customer service is quite good, and the problem is handled in a timely and fast manner

3. Whether the randomness of licensing has been verified by relevant institutions is unknown, or there is no way to verify it. Except for a few masters, most players are working in the poker room, where to eat some fish today and let you spit back tomorrow, otherwise where to find everyone who wins and loses money every day? It's to give you a lollipop and keep licking and licking.

4, whether the software interface operation is simple, these software features all depend on personal preferences, I like to tile the table, 28-inch monitor can tile 12 tables, I like poker stars this point, more suitable for our coolie players to open multiple tables of visual needs!

The first is the humanization of the interface, the security of funds (in fact, this point is currently several well-known poker rooms are doing well, the beauty has happened to the big deal), the notarization of the card we really can't identify, when winning money will not be doubted, when losing money full of suspicion, this kind of people are not a minority. There is also word of mouth, popularity, poker star is currently the most popular, the guarantee of online numbers makes multi-table players the best choice, I mainly fancy the popularity of this point, the forest is big, all kinds of birds.

As for the notarity of the dealing, I prefer to boil it down to my own problems, since I chose the poker room, I should trust him, use people without doubt, suspects do not use. If you put the responsibility for losing money on the poker room, how can you find problems from yourself and improve your own level. (Although things that are continuously BB are really rarely encountered in the field bureau)