E Expo ESBALL See the Heart Devil Again! Sad! Hate!

Bookmaker

E Expo ESBALL See the Heart Devil Again! Sad! Hate!

Post by Bookmaker »

Player: After about half a year of contact with online baccarat, he has experienced several big clearances, and he often can't avoid learning from big winners every day, and recently he has experienced several ups and downs, mostly crashing under the condition of better advantages. After stopping and reflecting for several days, I felt that after several baptisms, my mentality should be mature and I could control myself properly. So on June 8, save 3w into E Expo ESBALL fight, according to the set goal to stop winning and stop losing, starting from 1k flat bets, winning 3 yards per game and leaving, to a certain base add 100 per bet, slowly rising. I don't have any fixed shots, I mainly go with the flow. At the beginning, everything went smoothly, and it was in a winning streak, and by 10:40 pm on June 17, each bet had reached 4k, and the stake was also 22w. Based on previous experience, I think that 11 p.m. to 9 a.m. is the time when my luck is bad, and many big defeats occur during this time. Last night, at 10:40, according to the agreed agreement, I should get off the plane and leave, maybe it has been too smooth recently, greedy again, want to win two more bets, so I continued to play. After playing up and down about ten bets, it was past 11 o'clock, and bad luck seemed to be reported on time, and immediately lost 6 bets in a row, and it was time to stop losing and leaving. Covet! Covet! If you want to catch up, from the limited red 5k to the limited red 3w platform, the bet size slowly changed from 1w to 2w. Every time you lose a bet, you feel that it's time to stop, and sadly, people are still sitting still, and their hands are still betting non-stop. In less than an hour, the balance was 320.5RMB. Looking at this number in despair, the hand finally stopped, and he was no longer able to bet. Another defeat by his own inner demons, that sadness! Hate!