Gambling is not a disease, it kills people to pump

Bookmaker

Gambling is not a disease, it kills people to pump

Post by Bookmaker »

Player: Test the new method, all play idle profit 399 yards, all play Zhuang profit 630 yards (not counting margin), it seems that the Zhuang Zhuang has a great advantage, originally Shuanglong can make a profit of 1029 yards at sea, but after calculating the margin, only 502.85 yards of profit, maybe you will ask, why is this? I can only answer you, because 526.15 yards were pumped just by pumping, so the original Zhuanglong's profit, after deducting the pump, only 103.85 yards remained. Some people may say that you can increase the anti-pumping water, in fact, it is the same, unless the collection continues, but who can guarantee that the collection can be continuous? The above method has been added with anti-pumping. As a result, I bet hard and only earned 502.85 yards, and the dealer lay there and pumped 526.15 yards, isn't that similar to winning half of the big water bank

I see many friends testing methods, all of them are not counting margins, and they are very happy to see profits. Here to share the experience, pumping water is not a disease, pumping up costs people's lives