Discussion of how to play BET365 and the advantages and disadvantages of BET365

Bookmaker

Discussion of how to play BET365 and the advantages and disadvantages of BET365

Post by Bookmaker »

Q: How does BET365 play skewers? I clicked a few markets, the right side is displayed, but are they all bet separately, it seems that I didn't see the word pass, who knows how 365 plays skewers?

Answer: First choose all your own events (in fact, just into the bet slip, no bet), as long as there are two or more options, the "parlay betting option" will appear under the bet slip, click on it and you should understand.

Q: After BET365 wins money, what is the problem with the account balance on the page not automatically refreshing, and how to solve it?

A: Everyone is the same, sometimes you brush a few times, after a few minutes may be normal, or not quit will be normal, I have consulted customer service, said that there is no way to solve at present, waiting for improvement.

Q: What are the advantages and disadvantages of BET365? The website seems to be quite slow, I see that the water level does not seem to be high, and the picture is so complicated, maybe I haven't used it before. I heard that pétanque is good.

Player: Stable, lots of bets, live ball does not need the uncertain "danger ball", really you can string (including in-play events, as you like)!

Players: BET365 is my only place to fight, just play sports. I think the reasons for liking are:

1. String is more convenient. It can be a single type of 2 strings, 1 or more strings. It is also possible to double-enter strings. It can be small and broad. Sometimes the 50 or 150 discount sent flips to more.

2. Ball confirmation is fast.

3. Friendly to players. I encountered the following things that made me trust 365: first, the account was stolen, the money was lost to me, and the second was a table tennis player with a wrong name, I pressed 3:0 and 3:1, the result was 3:0 according to the original odds settlement, 3:1 wrong return of the capital, other websites may have returned the capital. The third is that a volleyball game has been 3:1, and which team can be pressed to score the third point, I pressed 200 yuan, and the result is that I won.

BET365 also has disadvantages, which I think is secondary. I won't say it.

Player: Pros: Ball confirmation is fast, casual string. Low water level at first, high water level after 80 minutes (compared to Boeing) Disadvantages: play slower.

Player: Too troublesome in terms of deposits and withdrawals, too slow withdrawals, very bad customer service, it is said to be the king of limit bets. Sabah is definitely better than it. For the Chinese market investment is not enough, Chinese customer service is relatively poor, other advantages are mentioned above.